Buying or selling jewelry is a very delicate transaction. With that in mind, you want to be able to trust the jeweler or jewelry store that you’re giving your business to. But what questions should you be asking to ensure that you're in good hands?
In today's blog, we’ve broken down the top 10 questions to be asking your jeweler.
1. Are they licensed insured and bonded?
2. Do they have a GIA-certified gemologist?
3. How long been in business?
4. Do they buy jewelry back?
5. Does your jeweler own a lot of inventory?
6. Do they guarantee what they're selling?
7. Do they take care of issues?
8. Do they work within my budget?
9. Do they offer virtual appointments?
10. What are their reviews saying? / How do other people feel about this jewelry store?
Share your additional questions in the comments below!
Have any questions for 14k Southgate? Let us know!